Saturday, August 30, 2008

God's Thoughts

"I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon. I want to know His thoughts, the rest are details." - Albert Einstein, Jewish Physicist

And this is what one of the greatest minds who ever lived on this Earth once said - and I find it so encouraging that even a giant like Albert Einstein was after God's heart and mind, and how his Creation came into place.

I'd like to emphasise that all Science around us, all Mathematics, is only but an attempt to describe and understand this world, which is based on the laws that God engineered for all of us. Seeing how this intricate clockwork has come together, His handiwork is truly in the firmaments. :)

*Note: Albert Einstein wasn't a Christian even though he pursued the thoughts of God.

No comments: